Hi Everyone,Well I decided I would finally start a blog. I used to write a lot as a kid but then life got in the way and I stopped. I've been craving a bit of a creative outlet lately so here I am!
This blog is going to be a combination of everything I think. My life, who I am, my beliefs, music, quotes, reviews.. You name it I'll probably include it at some point or another. And hopefully in the process I'll work out how to make the layout look a little bit better. :)
So who am i you ask?
- My name is Emma.
- I'm 23.
- I was born in Brisbane and I've lived within an hour or so drive my entire life.
- I love the simple and beautiful things in life like family, friends, food, music, art, reading, nature and animals.
- I have an amazing partner. His name is Clive. He has two kids who are 3 and 6 so I suppose I'm a step mum to a certain extent.
- I work full time.
- I am the accounts manager for a collection agency. It's always busy. Sometimes it's stressful. But I love it. I've worked there nearly 5 years and have the best bosses!!
- I used to dance. I did modern jive. I'm planning on getting back in to it this year!
- Depending on my mood my favourite colours are pink, blue and green.
- I have a beautiful 3 year old green cheek conure by the name of Silver. I've had him since he was a baby and love him to death. He talks a little bit but generally only says "Hello Silver" or "Hello Silvy".
- I love birds, elephants, squirrels and turtles!
- I love Mexican, Italian and Indian food.
- I love reading. My favourite books are by Robin Hobb. I'm also interested in True Crime, mainly serial killers. I don't know why. I've always found it fascinating. I wanted to be a criminal profiler for a while a few years back.
- My family tree is extremely complicated, but long story short I have 2 brothers, a sister, a step-mum, and an adopted family of mother, father, brother, sister. My dad passed away when I was in primary school and I miss him every day.
I could probably go on and on forever, but I don't have the time today, and besides, if I did, there would be nothing left to write about in my future blogs!!
BUT! If you want to know sooner, all you have to do is ask!
I look forward to sharing my story with you all!